PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 1.5 Cups Lakeside Tomatoes on the Vine, chopped
- 1 baguette
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- sea salt and fresh black pepper to taste
Slice the baguette and toast in pan until lightly browned.
Mix olive oil with minced garlic and brush each toasted slice baguette with garlic mixture.
Top each baguette slice with sliced Tomatoes on the VIne, sprinkle with goat cheese and chopped basil.
Season with salt and pepper.