Asian Marinated Beefsteak
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 1.5 lbs (approximately 3) Lakeside Beefsteak Tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 tsp (10ml) finely minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) finely minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) lime zest
- 1 tbsp (15ml) white miso paste
- 1 tbsp (15ml) mirin
- 1 tbsp (15ml) fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15ml) toasted sesame oil
- 3 green onion stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted nori, small thin slices
- 1 tbsp (15ml) white and black sesame seed mix
Arrange the beefsteak tomatoes in an overlapping pattern on a large platter.
In a small bowl, whisk the miso, mirin, lime juice and zest, sesame oil, ginger and garlic together until well combined.
Drizzle the dressing over the tomato slices.
Sprinkle with the green onion, nori and sesame seed mix to enjoy!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE