BEEFSTEAK WEDGE SALAD
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
- 4 Lakeside Beefsteak Tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cumbled
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vingar
- 3 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss tomato wedges and olives together in large bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper.
Dress tomatoes and olives with combined dressing. Top with feta cheese.
Let the salad marinate for 15-20 minutes before serving.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE