Blushes & Burrata
PREP TIME: 35 Minutes
SERVES: Four to Six
- 2 cups Lakeside Blushes tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh buffalo mozzarella or burrata
- Kosher or artisanal salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Baguette, sliced and toasted
Toss the Blushes tomato halves with the mint, basil and lemon zest.
Transfer the Blushes into a serving dish with the cheese.
Drizzle the olive oil over the Blushes and mozzarella or burrata; season with salt and pepper.
Serve with slices of fresh or toasted baguette, and more olive oil for drizzling over top.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE