BRUNETTA & FIG SALAD
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 4 Lakeside Brunetta Tomatoes, cut into 6 to 8 wedges
- 6 large fresh purple figs, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/2 cup (125ml) blue cheese, cut into small triangles
- 2 tbsp (30ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp (10ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (50ml) pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tbsp (30ml) fresh oregano leaves
- Fresh ground pepper and sea salt to taste
Arrange wedges of tomatoes and figs on serving dish.
Top with blue cheese, pine nuts and oregano.
Drizzle the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey over the salad ingredients.
Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE