PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
- Assorted Lakeside Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30ml) balsamic glaze reduction
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50ml) fresh basil leaves
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea or kosher salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
Layer the sliced Heirlooms on a serving platter.
Sprinkle the basil leaves between the layers and on top of the Heirlooms.
Drizzle the balsamic glaze and olive oil over top of salad.
Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
A quick and tasty heritage salad that is sure to impress!
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE