PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 2 Lakeside Mini Cucumbers, cut into ribbons using vegetable peeler
- 1 cup (250ml) honeydew melon, cut into ribbons using vegetable peeler
- 1 cup (250ml) cantaloupe, cut into ribbons using vegetable peeler
- 1 cup (250ml) prosciutto, cut into thin strips lengthwise
- 1/4 cup (50ml) fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (50ml) parmesan shavings
- 2 tbsp (30ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15ml) cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Cut cucumber and melon into ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
Gently toss the melon and cucumber ribbons together in a medium bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Add the mint and toss gently.
Divide between serving dishes and top with prosciutto and parmesan cheese.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE