PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups (300g) Lakeside Misto Tomatoes, larger tomatoes cut in half
- 4 striploin steaks
- 2 tbsp (30ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry (or red wine vinegar)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (50ml) fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (50ml) fresh parsley leaves
- 1 buffalo mozzarella ball, torn or chopped into bite size pieces
- fresh black pepper and seal salt to taste
Bring steaks to room temperature. Brush with olive oil, and season well with salt and pepper.
Grill steaks according to your preference. Tent with foil and set aside to rest for at least 10 minutes.
While steaks are cooking, in a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, mint and parsley leaves.
Season well with salt and pepper to taste and adjust dressing to your liking.
Plate each steak and top each with a quarter of the tomato mixture. Sprinkle the buffalo mozzarella over the steaks.
Drizzle with more olive oil and season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE