Pepper & Shrimp Pasta
PREP TIME: 35 Minutes
- 1 container of Lakeside Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Lakeside Orange Bell Pepper, chopped
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1 lb of shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked per package directions
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup parsley
- salt and pepper
Cook the bacon in a large pot until crispy.
Add the shrimp, 1/2 tbsp oregano, salt and pepper, cook for a few minutes until pink. Remove the shrimp and bacon.
Add the onions, tomatoes, bell pepper, oregano and garlic to the pot, stir for 3-4 minutes. Add the cream and bring to a boil.
Return the shrimp and bacon to the pot and add cooked spaghetti. Mix.
Toss in the Parmesan cheese and parsley.