PEACH KALE SALAD
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup (250ml) Lakeside Rubies Tomatoes, halved
- 1 small bunch (4 cups) red or green kale, chopped into pieces
- 4 small peaches, halved and pits removed
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1 fresh mozzarella ball, torn into pieces
- 1 tbsp (15ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30ml) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp (15ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp (5ml) lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat grill. Brush each half of the peaches with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
While grill is heating, toss kale with 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and lemon zest in a large bowl. Set aside.
Grill the peaches, cut side down for 2-4 minutes or until peaches have grill marks and have softened and warmed through.
Add prosciutto slices to grill for 1 minute or until lightly crispy and warmed. Chop into bite sized pieces when slightly cool to the touch.
Whisk the balsamic vinegar, remaining olive oil, honey and lemon zest together. Season with salt and pepper.
Top the kale salad with the grilled peaches, tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto.
Drizzle dressing over salad.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE