Pistachio Chèvre Antipasto
PREP TIME: 60 Minutes
- 2 cups (500g) Lakeside Rubies Tomatoes
- 1 anchovy fillet (optional)
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (300g) chèvre, chilled and rolled into 1/2" balls
- 1/2 cup (125g) toasted pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (50g) chives, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Chill rolled chèvre balls covered with plastic wrap in the fridge for one hour.
Mix the tomatoes, olive oil, rosemary, chili flakes and anchovy fillet together in a medium bowl. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and set aside for at least one hour.
Mix the pistachios and chives together in a small bowl.
Roll the chèvre balls in the nut and herb mixture and place back in the fridge covered with plastic wrap. Chill until serving.
Remove the rosemary and anchovy fillet from tomato mixture. Divide the tomatoes between serving plates. Top marinated tomatoes with chèvre balls. Drizzle with any remaining dressing. Serve immediately.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE