PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Lakeside Solle Tomatoes, quartered, reserve 1/4 cup
- 1 lb Lakeside Misto Tomatoes, halved or quartered, reserve 1/4 cup
- 1 cup Lakeside English Cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 package Lakeside Cherry Tomatoes, halved, reserve 1/4 cup
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Add the tomatoes, cucumber, garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt and olive oil to food processor.
Puree until almost smooth.
Taste and adjust seasoning to your taste.
Transfer gazpacho to large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
Finely dice the reserved tomatoes and mix together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the gazpacho between serving bowls and garnish with the reserved tomato mixture. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE