Tomato Watermelon Salad
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup (250ml) Lakeside Tomatoes on the Vine
- 1.5 cups (375ml) watermelon
- 1/2 cup (125ml) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60ml) mint leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and pepper
Slice tomatoes, then cut slices into quarters - creating triangles.
Cut watermelon and feta into similar-sized triangles.
Arrange tomatoes, watermelon, and feta on a serving plate.
Top with mint leaves.
Drizzle with olive oil, honey, and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to taste.