Blushes & Cucumber Salad
PREP TIME: 35 Minutes
SERVES: Four (as an appetizer)
- 2 cups Lakeside Blushes Tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 cup Lakeside Mini Cucumbers, sliced into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic, finely minced (optional)
- kosher or artisanal salt and fresh ground pepper taste
Combine the Blushes, Mini Cucumber ribbons, olives, feta, oregano (and garlic if using).
Whisk the lemon juice into the olive oil, and mix into the salad.
Season well with the pepper, and salt.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE OR FOR FUTURE REFERENCE